Unique Offerings For Your Company
Get More Insights
in 4 Different Ways
Regardless on where your company is on it's analytics journey, there's a way I can help you get more insights out of your data. I specialize in helping the following types of companies:
- Fast growing private companies with more than $25M in annual revenue
- Public companies looking to innovate and tackle new markets
- Government organizations who want to share their data with their stakeholders
Insight-Driven Data Strategy
Before you ever write any code or purchase a six-figure software deal, you need the right strategy. I’ll help you:
- Determine the most important business outcomes that could be improved with the right data.
- Choose the right tools for your team and that you can grow with over the next 12 months.
- Identify roadblocks that can derail your data and team.
Once you have a solid strategy in place, I can help your team implement it rapidly:
- Work with your engineering team to implement tools & tracking while minimizing disruption to your current roadmap.
- Create the initial reports & dashboards for your company.
- Establish the proper internal roles that will allow your team to maintain your data.
Small Data Coaching
You may have the best data in the world but if your team can’t use it, it’s useless. I’ll help you:
- Train your team on best practices behind data analysis.
- Work through common issues and conflicts that come up as teams become more data-driven.
- Establish a culture that values data in all decision making.
I can deliver personalized keynotes or workshops to your company that will help your team with:
- Learn the best practices behind fast-growth and product-led companies.
- Train your team on how to best use data and find the insights that you need.
- Establishing a data-driven culture for your team and the rest of your company.
Practico helped us design an analytics strategy for our company that could help us accomplish our short term goals while laying a solid foundation for the future. Internally, we understood deeply how to make our product better but we lacked expertise around analytics and how to properly implement tools like Segment.com and Mixpanel.
Ruben from Practico Analytics helped us understand the weaknesses in how our team was using data and prepared a strategy that would allow us to solve these challenges and level up your analytics capabilities. I would highly recommend Ruben to any company that needs an outside perspective on how to solve critical issues like hiring the right people and selecting the right tools.
<#= testimonial.get('content') #>
Practico Analytics has helped us lay the proper analytics foundation for different projects by guiding us on the best practices of implementing tools like Segment, Mixpanel and Google Analytics. This foundation ensures that we are tracking the right metrics and are able to access the data that we need to make marketing and product decisions.
Practico Analytics was essential for our implementation of a fully functioning analytics program within our company. Without our own in-house data expert, we could not have set up our analytics program without Practico. They started by helping us to analyze all the metrics we were currently tracking across the company, and what data we wished we were tracking. They then helped us to drill down and determine which metrics were essential for the stage of growth we were at. Finally, they helped us to design an automated system for tracking the data from all the disparate sources that our B to C company was dealing with. I cannot recommend them more highly.
<#= testimonial.get('content') #>
Practico helped our engineering team stay focus on the thing we do very well: building a great product. They provided guidance on the best tools that would work for us over the long term and helped us understand the technical implications of tools like Segment.com. The Practico team gave me the confidence that we were implementing data in the best way possible and we weren't going to shoot ourselves in the foot in the long run.
Ruben helped us understand how our app (Insights) was performing and how this would affect our redesign efforts. After launching our v2, we were able to see exactly how our users were adopting our new product and the impact of our redesign instead of assuming that something worked or didn't worked. He also served as trusted advisor for our company and always responded quickly to requests or questions.
Working with Ruben from Practico has been crucial to our business. He started by helping us audit our Google Analytics setup and found critical setup issues that affected our reporting. He then worked with us to sort through our data and helped us create our core reports while avoiding the sampling issue in Google Analytics.
Having him as an expert resource made it easier for our team to understand exactly what our users were doing and how we could present this information to our stakeholders.