Do you know exactly what is working for your company in terms of product and marketing?
Most companies aren’t able to answer this question. They have ideas (and assumptions) but they don’t have any hard data behind those ideas. These companies are forced to make decisions based on anecdotes and what they think would work.
This is where we come in. We can help you get the data to answer questions like:
- Where are users getting stuck in the onboarding flow and what can we do to fix it
- What marketing channels or campaigns are driving the best users (not just the most)?
- What features do our users love and what features bring them back to our product
- How can we send targeted messages (email, SMS or push notifications) based on user behavior?
Once you have this data, you can start to make data-driven decisions.
How We Help Companies
We offer 3 services to companies who are ready to get more out of their data:
- Data Strategy Roadmaps: we’ll dive deep into your business and product to understand the major roadblocks to growth, audit your existing and put together an analytics strategy will scale with your company.
- Data Implementation Help: we’ll help you implement an analytics stack that will give you the answers that your team needs across the customer journey.
- Growth Advisory: we’ll work alongside your team to analyze your data and help you build experiments and automations to grow your product and business.
Our services are best suited for companies who have aggressive growth targets and roadmaps and who can’t afford to spend 6-12 months “trying to get it right”. We’ll help you get it right on the first time and help you avoid countless mistakes that companies make when implementing their analytics stacks.
I have worked on 55+ projects over the past 4 years, specializing in helping fast growth software companies with web or mobile products.
My former background is as a frontend developer but I spent most of the time working with marketing and growth teams.
Finally, we are official partners for tools like Segment.com, Amplitude and Mixpanel and we maintain a blog that has been read by over 50,000 readers.
Get In Touch With Us
Or if you're ready to start using data to make better decisions for your product and company, then let's talk and see if we are a good fit for each other by filling out the form below. (Or you can call us at 650-203-2788).