Do you know exactly what is working for your company when it comes to growth?
Most executives and growth leaders aren’t able to answer this question. They have ideas (and assumptions) but they don’t have any hard data behind those ideas.
Instead, they are forced to make decisions based on anecdotes and hope for the best.
This is where I come in. I help companies in several ways:
Insight-Driven Data Strategy
Before you ever write any code or purchase a six-figure software deal, you need the right strategy. I’ll help you:
- Determine the most important business outcomes that could be improved with the right data.
- Choose the right tools for your team and that you can grow with over the next 12 months.
- Identify roadblocks that can derail your data and team.
Once you have a solid strategy in place, I can help your team implement it rapidly:
- Work with your engineering team to implement tools & tracking while minimizing disruption to your current roadmap.
- Create the initial reports & dashboards for your company.
- Establish the proper internal roles that will allow your team to maintain your data.
Small Data Coaching
You may have the best data in the world but if your team can’t use it, it’s useless. I’ll help you:
- Train your team on best practices behind data analysis
- Work through common issues and conflicts that come up as teams become more data-driven
- Establish a culture that values data in all decision making.
I can deliver personalized keynotes or workshops to your company that will help your team with:
- Learn the best practices behind fast-growth and product-led companies
- Train your team on how to best use data and find the insights that you need
- Establishing a data-driven culture for your team and the rest of your company
Types of Companies I Help
I work primarily with two company types:
Group #1: executives with P&L responsibility at established companies in charge of growth or product. These companies typically have annual revenues of more than $25M or have raised a similar amount in private funding.
Group #2: Founder/CEOs at young startups who are getting ready to scale their marketing and product efforts. They are ready to invest in their data and use it to turbocharge their growth strategy
Typical Clients Results When You Work With Me
Get Started Today
Or if you're ready to get more value out of your data, please follow the steps below:
1. Book a 30-minute Zoom call using the calendar below.
2. In our call, I'll help you understand how data-driven your company is currently using the DPL (Data Proficiency Level) assessment and what you need to do to close any gaps.
3. I'll help you outline a short strategy that you can implement to get more insights and growth.
If you have any questions, you can also call me at 650-203-2788.