The Practico Data Driven Audit is a short project where we can help your team understand what opportunities exist within your current analytics strategy.
Who Is This For?
We designed audits for companies who need immediate help with their analytics data. Common questions or challenges include:
1. Your team is considering buying a specific analytics tool or committing to an enterprise plan.
Before agreeing to spend $10,000 – $300,000+ a year on analytics tools, we can help you determine the right tools for your need. We are tool agnostic which means we can help you create a tool stack that fits your budget and needs.
2. Your team isn’t happy with your current data and would like better insights and reports.
It can be tricky to determine what is needed to start getting better insights and reports especially if your company doesn’t have internal analytics expertise. We can help your team create a strategy that includes relevant KPIs, tools and reports/dashboards.
3. Your team is concerned about challenges like GDPR, data ownership, and data privacy.
For most companies, the motto is to track anything and everything. However, new regulations like GDPR or data privacy efforts by companies like Apple and Firefox can affect what data you can or should collect. We can help your team navigate these challenges and tweak your strategy to comply with any external or internal standards.
How Does It Work?
In an audit, we will work with your team (including any relevant team members) to answer the following questions:
- What metrics and KPIs should your company be tracking?
- How should your company segment (behavior, demographic, etc) these KPIs?
- What new tools should your company implement and is there any existing tools that you can improve upon?
- How do you set a foundation for long-term data ownership and avoid tool lock-in?
- How do you adopt data within your organization?
- What reports or dashboard does your team currently use and should be using?
We will do this through phone calls and meetings and we will also ask you for access to any existing tools or reports.
We offer two options for the audit: remote and in-person.
- Remote: this option is perfect for smaller companies and can be completed within 3-5 business days.
- In-Person*: this option is better suited for bigger companies (or companies which are growing quickly) and can be completed within 2 business days.
These are the prices for both options:
- Remote: $1,500.00 USD
- In-Person: $4,500 USD
*Note that the cost of flights, hotels, etc are built into the audit cost for the in-person option.
Why Do We Offer This?
We believe these short projects can be a great way for us to get to know each other before agreeing to work together on a long-term project. Think about like it going on a date instead of rushing to get married.
These projects are also able to deliver value and solve some of your immediate problems right away which is always helpful.
How Do You Get Started?
If you’re interested in more information or if you’re ready to get started, please complete the form below with your details and we can schedule a short call to learn more about your company and needs. (Or you can call us at 650-534-3114).