Download Our Analytics Toolkit for Web & Mobile Apps
Our Analytics Toolkit will help you go from 0 to Insights in 14 days or less. We’ll help you understand what tools you should be using, how to implement the right data and how to surface insights on a regular basis.
Is your analytics in a bad shape?
Are you tracking all the data you need to make the right business decisions? Or are you constantly scrambling around to piece data together hoping that you get the insights that you need to get more users and grow your product?
Here is a short exercise. How many of the following questions can you answer (with confidence)?
- Are users completing our on-boarding process?
- What are the critical actions that users take before they become paying customers?
- How often do our best customers use our product?
- What is our churn rate (annually, monthly, etc)?
Can you pinpoint where in the funnel users are dropping off?
Can you see which marketing channels are driving the most conversions?
Do you know what your user retention is and how to improve it?
Before you can answer the above questions, you need to set up the correct data foundation.
It’s hard to figure out what we should track, which tools and platforms we should use and how we need to instruct our development team to implement them.
But, once you have it figured out, you will be well on your way to answer all the above questions and many more.
This is why we decided to put together a toolkit with everything you need to improve your existing analytics strategy. We included the essential items for improving your current analytics strategy including:
- What tools you should be using (plus our favorites tools across common categories)
- What events you should be tracking and we even give you pre-filled templates so you just have to copy and paste (this alone is worth the entire toolkit)
- How to build routines or systems for consistently finding insights in your data.
- A 1-hour one-on-one training session with us where we can answer any other questions.
We usually charge thousands of dollars through our consulting projects for this information but we are going to give it to you for just $99
I am excited to begin digging into the Toolkit to start becoming an analytics master. I am tasked with setting up an analytics stack at my company, as well as some side jobs I help out with. As I understand, the tracking plan is essential to laying the analytics foundation correctly and staying on the right course from a strategy standpoint.
Our Analytics Toolkit has everything you need to start tracking the data you need i
As a bonus, we’ll throw in a bonus 1-on-1 session with us:
In this 1-hour call, we can help you answers questions like:
- What tools should I implement?
- Should I use Segment.com?
- What do you think about Mixpanel vs Amplitude?
- How can we prioritize what data to track?
- What’s the best way to get over internal resistance from our engineering team?
How will this toolkit help you?
Our Toolkit Will Help You Make the Most Out of Your Analytics Investment
Here are the costs you can expect in the first year based on the 50+ projects we have worked on in the past 4 years. These are the basics costs which will go up as you have more users and event volume.
These costs don’t take into account the opportunity cost of losing a year to bad data or incorrect insights.
Save 15 – 25 Hours By Using Our Pre-Filled Tracking Templates
This Analytics Toolkit couldn’t have come at a more perfect time - I started last week and one of my top priorities is choosing and implementing the best tracking tools to quickly grow our soon-to-be-released app.
All Rights Reserved. Practico Analytics © 2019